A.I uses clay and molds it to make this beautiful step pyramid.
A.I shows the death of a Pharoah by making a mummy to put in her pyramid.
J.C uses his thinking cap to find out what's in the canopic jar, Hmmm....
Ooooooohh its a liver. I wonder, did it belong to King Tut?
M.W shows a lot of craftmanship and detail. A+!
CLOSE UP! Just look at that inside!
A golden pyramid, bling bling!
Wow, I never knew Spongebob was a pharoah!
T.T shows the class the inside of his pyramid.
What a beautiful drawing. I never knew a queen could look like a cartoon!
A.D. helps her Eygptian barbie doll have a seat as she displays the parts.
T.J. shows the class her Eygptian eyeshadow. Note: if you were not there they smelled good!
What beautiful colors!
I wonder what's in that canopic jar.
I guess we'll just have to ask the archaeologists.
I wonder if the organ belonged to King Tut.