It was a snowy day, perfect for looking at how clean our city is...

ROAR had actually ordered a LARGE ice-cap but this is what he got instead.

A group of students from our class hit pay dirt! Some gross, disgusting snow.

MW writes down his observations carefully.

SH takes his sample from the dirty pile. We're still trying to figure out how it got that dirty.

One of the blogmasters showing how much appetizing this looks.

I wonder how much pollution comes from cars. I better start walking to school more often.

MR and friends find the dirtiest snow ever. Is there actually any of the white stuff out here at all?

Don't eat this - it is exactly as GROSS as it looks.

Taking time out from a busy day of science to write her name. Should have used cursive! Kidding!

Yay - snow that finally looks clean. Makes you appreciate the phrase Snow White!

SK finds more clean snow!

There goes the hot streak - E.B. finds more of the dirty snow.

Pinky takes a closer look at how clean her snow is.

M.B. gets excited watching snow melt.

E.R. filtering snow - I wonder how much dirt will be trapped in the filter?

D.S. holds his sample at arm's length. It's really not as dirty as that D. - I promise!

Here are the results from our class. What your parents told you is true - don't eat the snow! At least we didn't find any other colours of snow. That would have been really gross!